Massive Entertainment reveals how a pandemic destroys The Division's New York
Massive Entertainment has shown off a new video which tells the story of how New York is destroyed by a pandemic to become the region we see in The Division.
It's a pretty rough journey of quarantined buildings looting and eventually the city being left to its own devices.
It also hints at how teamwork will help players survive in the game which is quite possibly Ubisoft's most ambitious online-only title ever.
It's shaping up to be a really impressive experience and we hope that its delay into 2015 will only help Massive Entertainment realise this vision more fully.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America