Massive Entertainment reveals how a pandemic destroys The Division's New York
Massive Entertainment has shown off a new video which tells the story of how New York is destroyed by a pandemic to become the region we see in The Division.
It's a pretty rough journey of quarantined buildings looting and eventually the city being left to its own devices.
It also hints at how teamwork will help players survive in the game which is quite possibly Ubisoft's most ambitious online-only title ever.
It's shaping up to be a really impressive experience and we hope that its delay into 2015 will only help Massive Entertainment realise this vision more fully.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter