Ubisoft introduces the new villain of Far Cry 4
Ubisoft has begun their E3 press conference with the first five minutes of Far Cry 4.
This is a new game in a new setting with a new bad guy who has a new brand of crazy all of his own along with his natty purple suit.
The game sets players loose in the Himalayas with nothing but a knife a gun and a false passport.
Far Cry 4 is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 18th in North America and November the 21st in Europe and the UK.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release