Ubisoft introduces the new villain of Far Cry 4
Ubisoft has begun their E3 press conference with the first five minutes of Far Cry 4.
This is a new game in a new setting with a new bad guy who has a new brand of crazy all of his own along with his natty purple suit.
The game sets players loose in the Himalayas with nothing but a knife a gun and a false passport.
Far Cry 4 is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 18th in North America and November the 21st in Europe and the UK.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3