Ubisoft introduces the new villain of Far Cry 4
Ubisoft has begun their E3 press conference with the first five minutes of Far Cry 4.
This is a new game in a new setting with a new bad guy who has a new brand of crazy all of his own along with his natty purple suit.
The game sets players loose in the Himalayas with nothing but a knife a gun and a false passport.
Far Cry 4 is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 18th in North America and November the 21st in Europe and the UK.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan