DICE promises an authentic experience with Star Wars: Battlefront
DICE has shown off a little bit of behind-the-scenes footage of their work on Star Wars: Battlefront.
In the video the studio talks about their passion for the Star Wars franchise and their desire to produce a completely authentic Star Wars experience.
The Battlefield studio has extensively examined all of George Lucas' original props and models as well as visiting the filming locations to get a better feel for the environments that they will be creating for Star Wars: Battlefront.
There's still no concrete release date although we can probably expect the game to be released around the time of the release of Episode VII in cinemas.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter