DICE promises an authentic experience with Star Wars: Battlefront
DICE has shown off a little bit of behind-the-scenes footage of their work on Star Wars: Battlefront.
In the video the studio talks about their passion for the Star Wars franchise and their desire to produce a completely authentic Star Wars experience.
The Battlefield studio has extensively examined all of George Lucas' original props and models as well as visiting the filming locations to get a better feel for the environments that they will be creating for Star Wars: Battlefront.
There's still no concrete release date although we can probably expect the game to be released around the time of the release of Episode VII in cinemas.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue