Crystal Dynamics announces Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris downloadble title
Crystal Dynamics has announced not one, but two Tomb Raider games at this year's E3.
As well as Rise Of The Tomb Raider, they are also releasing a downloadabel follow up to Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light called Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris pitting Lara against hordes of enemies from the ancient Egyptian underworld.
“After the immensely positive reception we received for our debut co-op adventure Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, we always hoped that we would find the time for Lara to return in another classic AAA digital arcade title,” said Darrell Gallagher, Head of Product Development and Studios. “We are excited to expand upon Guardian of Light’s legacy with an entirely new adventure, and challenged ourselves to create fun new ways to play. Four-player co-op in Lara’s world combined with Crystal Dynamics' high production values are being brought to a new generation of platforms and we are excited for more friends to share in the adventure together.”
Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris is in development for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch