Crystal Dynamics announces Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris downloadble title
Crystal Dynamics has announced not one, but two Tomb Raider games at this year's E3.
As well as Rise Of The Tomb Raider, they are also releasing a downloadabel follow up to Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light called Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris pitting Lara against hordes of enemies from the ancient Egyptian underworld.
“After the immensely positive reception we received for our debut co-op adventure Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, we always hoped that we would find the time for Lara to return in another classic AAA digital arcade title,” said Darrell Gallagher, Head of Product Development and Studios. “We are excited to expand upon Guardian of Light’s legacy with an entirely new adventure, and challenged ourselves to create fun new ways to play. Four-player co-op in Lara’s world combined with Crystal Dynamics' high production values are being brought to a new generation of platforms and we are excited for more friends to share in the adventure together.”
Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris is in development for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen