Crystal Dynamics announces Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris downloadble title
Crystal Dynamics has announced not one, but two Tomb Raider games at this year's E3.
As well as Rise Of The Tomb Raider, they are also releasing a downloadabel follow up to Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light called Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris pitting Lara against hordes of enemies from the ancient Egyptian underworld.
“After the immensely positive reception we received for our debut co-op adventure Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, we always hoped that we would find the time for Lara to return in another classic AAA digital arcade title,” said Darrell Gallagher, Head of Product Development and Studios. “We are excited to expand upon Guardian of Light’s legacy with an entirely new adventure, and challenged ourselves to create fun new ways to play. Four-player co-op in Lara’s world combined with Crystal Dynamics' high production values are being brought to a new generation of platforms and we are excited for more friends to share in the adventure together.”
Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris is in development for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny