Crystal Dynamics announces Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris downloadble title
Crystal Dynamics has announced not one, but two Tomb Raider games at this year's E3.
As well as Rise Of The Tomb Raider, they are also releasing a downloadabel follow up to Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light called Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris pitting Lara against hordes of enemies from the ancient Egyptian underworld.
“After the immensely positive reception we received for our debut co-op adventure Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, we always hoped that we would find the time for Lara to return in another classic AAA digital arcade title,” said Darrell Gallagher, Head of Product Development and Studios. “We are excited to expand upon Guardian of Light’s legacy with an entirely new adventure, and challenged ourselves to create fun new ways to play. Four-player co-op in Lara’s world combined with Crystal Dynamics' high production values are being brought to a new generation of platforms and we are excited for more friends to share in the adventure together.”
Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris is in development for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims