Crystal Dynamics announces Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris downloadble title
Crystal Dynamics has announced not one, but two Tomb Raider games at this year's E3.
As well as Rise Of The Tomb Raider, they are also releasing a downloadabel follow up to Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light called Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris pitting Lara against hordes of enemies from the ancient Egyptian underworld.
“After the immensely positive reception we received for our debut co-op adventure Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, we always hoped that we would find the time for Lara to return in another classic AAA digital arcade title,” said Darrell Gallagher, Head of Product Development and Studios. “We are excited to expand upon Guardian of Light’s legacy with an entirely new adventure, and challenged ourselves to create fun new ways to play. Four-player co-op in Lara’s world combined with Crystal Dynamics' high production values are being brought to a new generation of platforms and we are excited for more friends to share in the adventure together.”
Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris is in development for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light