GTA V to get advanced video editor and other tech upgrades on PC
GTA V has now appeared on Steam just a few days after the game was revealed for PC, PS4 and Xbox One at E3.
The Steam entry for the game gives a little bit more detail on what PC gamers can expect from this enhanced version of Rockstar's barnstoming sandbox title.
Like its predecessor it will also come with an advanced video editor allowing gamers to capture in-game footage and edit it down into WMV video files to share on the Rockstar Social Club.
GTA V Will hit the PC, PS4 and Xbox One in the autumn.
Thanks PC Gamer.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer