GTA V to get advanced video editor and other tech upgrades on PC
GTA V has now appeared on Steam just a few days after the game was revealed for PC, PS4 and Xbox One at E3.
The Steam entry for the game gives a little bit more detail on what PC gamers can expect from this enhanced version of Rockstar's barnstoming sandbox title.
Like its predecessor it will also come with an advanced video editor allowing gamers to capture in-game footage and edit it down into WMV video files to share on the Rockstar Social Club.
GTA V Will hit the PC, PS4 and Xbox One in the autumn.
Thanks PC Gamer.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan