E3 2014: Just Dance 2015 and Just Dance Now unveiled at Ubisoft presser
At Ubisoft's E3 2014 press conference, two additional Just Dance games were announced for those looking for their next dance fix.
Just Dance 2015 and Just Dance Now are coming out on October 23rd, with Just Dance 2015 hitting Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii, and Wii U.
Just Dance Now is a free mobile app that allows players to sync with the Just Dance website to use their smartphones to bust it out wherever they happen to be at the time.
Using Android and iPhone accelerometers, it will calculate movements similar to how a Wii Remote captures them and score dancers accordingly.
This could possibly pave the way to larger-scale dance games in the future, and follows in the suit of Sony's SingStar, which is also using phones as part of the game.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like