E3 2014: Just Dance 2015 and Just Dance Now unveiled at Ubisoft presser
At Ubisoft's E3 2014 press conference, two additional Just Dance games were announced for those looking for their next dance fix.
Just Dance 2015 and Just Dance Now are coming out on October 23rd, with Just Dance 2015 hitting Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii, and Wii U.
Just Dance Now is a free mobile app that allows players to sync with the Just Dance website to use their smartphones to bust it out wherever they happen to be at the time.
Using Android and iPhone accelerometers, it will calculate movements similar to how a Wii Remote captures them and score dancers accordingly.
This could possibly pave the way to larger-scale dance games in the future, and follows in the suit of Sony's SingStar, which is also using phones as part of the game.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims