E3 2014: Just Dance 2015 and Just Dance Now unveiled at Ubisoft presser
At Ubisoft's E3 2014 press conference, two additional Just Dance games were announced for those looking for their next dance fix.
Just Dance 2015 and Just Dance Now are coming out on October 23rd, with Just Dance 2015 hitting Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii, and Wii U.
Just Dance Now is a free mobile app that allows players to sync with the Just Dance website to use their smartphones to bust it out wherever they happen to be at the time.
Using Android and iPhone accelerometers, it will calculate movements similar to how a Wii Remote captures them and score dancers accordingly.
This could possibly pave the way to larger-scale dance games in the future, and follows in the suit of Sony's SingStar, which is also using phones as part of the game.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto