E3 2014: Just Dance 2015 and Just Dance Now unveiled at Ubisoft presser
At Ubisoft's E3 2014 press conference, two additional Just Dance games were announced for those looking for their next dance fix.
Just Dance 2015 and Just Dance Now are coming out on October 23rd, with Just Dance 2015 hitting Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii, and Wii U.
Just Dance Now is a free mobile app that allows players to sync with the Just Dance website to use their smartphones to bust it out wherever they happen to be at the time.
Using Android and iPhone accelerometers, it will calculate movements similar to how a Wii Remote captures them and score dancers accordingly.
This could possibly pave the way to larger-scale dance games in the future, and follows in the suit of Sony's SingStar, which is also using phones as part of the game.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release