E3 2014: Just Dance 2015 and Just Dance Now unveiled at Ubisoft presser
At Ubisoft's E3 2014 press conference, two additional Just Dance games were announced for those looking for their next dance fix.
Just Dance 2015 and Just Dance Now are coming out on October 23rd, with Just Dance 2015 hitting Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii, and Wii U.
Just Dance Now is a free mobile app that allows players to sync with the Just Dance website to use their smartphones to bust it out wherever they happen to be at the time.
Using Android and iPhone accelerometers, it will calculate movements similar to how a Wii Remote captures them and score dancers accordingly.
This could possibly pave the way to larger-scale dance games in the future, and follows in the suit of Sony's SingStar, which is also using phones as part of the game.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all