New Mirror's Edge looks amazing
DICE has been taking a bit more about their new Mirror's Edge and how they are working to build on the freedom and beauty of the original game.
They have been focusing on Faith's physicality, working with free-runners to develop and expand what Faith can do to navigate and environment.
They're also streamlining the game's combat with the idea that Faith is a projectile herself.
There's no release date but the early sparse footage does show that it really has captured the spirit of the original with the potential that next-gen platforms can offer.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title