New Mirror's Edge looks amazing
DICE has been taking a bit more about their new Mirror's Edge and how they are working to build on the freedom and beauty of the original game.
They have been focusing on Faith's physicality, working with free-runners to develop and expand what Faith can do to navigate and environment.
They're also streamlining the game's combat with the idea that Faith is a projectile herself.
There's no release date but the early sparse footage does show that it really has captured the spirit of the original with the potential that next-gen platforms can offer.
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
- 4A Games boss speaks of sorrow as the studio relocates from Ukraine to Malta
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date