New Mirror's Edge looks amazing
DICE has been taking a bit more about their new Mirror's Edge and how they are working to build on the freedom and beauty of the original game.
They have been focusing on Faith's physicality, working with free-runners to develop and expand what Faith can do to navigate and environment.
They're also streamlining the game's combat with the idea that Faith is a projectile herself.
There's no release date but the early sparse footage does show that it really has captured the spirit of the original with the potential that next-gen platforms can offer.
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives