New Mirror's Edge looks amazing
DICE has been taking a bit more about their new Mirror's Edge and how they are working to build on the freedom and beauty of the original game.
They have been focusing on Faith's physicality, working with free-runners to develop and expand what Faith can do to navigate and environment.
They're also streamlining the game's combat with the idea that Faith is a projectile herself.
There's no release date but the early sparse footage does show that it really has captured the spirit of the original with the potential that next-gen platforms can offer.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3