New Mirror's Edge looks amazing
DICE has been taking a bit more about their new Mirror's Edge and how they are working to build on the freedom and beauty of the original game.
They have been focusing on Faith's physicality, working with free-runners to develop and expand what Faith can do to navigate and environment.
They're also streamlining the game's combat with the idea that Faith is a projectile herself.
There's no release date but the early sparse footage does show that it really has captured the spirit of the original with the potential that next-gen platforms can offer.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year