Nintendo Channel hits PAL regions
The Big N yesterday launched the new-look Nintendo Channel across Europe and Australia, those of you accessing the WiiConnect24 service wirelessly should see the new channel appear from now.
All you need to do is download it free via the Wii Shop Channel.
"Nintendo Channel allows you to watch videos, search for games, download game demos to your Nintendo DS and recommend games you’ve played," says official word from the firm.
The service is already out in Japan and the US, and is billed as an interactive portal into the world of Nintendo. The DS demo service is likely prove particularly popular, although games will only be available while the handheld is switched on.
More on this as we get it.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today