Nintendo Channel hits PAL regions
The Big N yesterday launched the new-look Nintendo Channel across Europe and Australia, those of you accessing the WiiConnect24 service wirelessly should see the new channel appear from now.
All you need to do is download it free via the Wii Shop Channel.
"Nintendo Channel allows you to watch videos, search for games, download game demos to your Nintendo DS and recommend games you’ve played," says official word from the firm.
The service is already out in Japan and the US, and is billed as an interactive portal into the world of Nintendo. The DS demo service is likely prove particularly popular, although games will only be available while the handheld is switched on.
More on this as we get it.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon