Nintendo Channel hits PAL regions
The Big N yesterday launched the new-look Nintendo Channel across Europe and Australia, those of you accessing the WiiConnect24 service wirelessly should see the new channel appear from now.
All you need to do is download it free via the Wii Shop Channel.
"Nintendo Channel allows you to watch videos, search for games, download game demos to your Nintendo DS and recommend games you’ve played," says official word from the firm.
The service is already out in Japan and the US, and is billed as an interactive portal into the world of Nintendo. The DS demo service is likely prove particularly popular, although games will only be available while the handheld is switched on.
More on this as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3