Nintendo Channel hits PAL regions
The Big N yesterday launched the new-look Nintendo Channel across Europe and Australia, those of you accessing the WiiConnect24 service wirelessly should see the new channel appear from now.
All you need to do is download it free via the Wii Shop Channel.
"Nintendo Channel allows you to watch videos, search for games, download game demos to your Nintendo DS and recommend games you’ve played," says official word from the firm.
The service is already out in Japan and the US, and is billed as an interactive portal into the world of Nintendo. The DS demo service is likely prove particularly popular, although games will only be available while the handheld is switched on.
More on this as we get it.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title