Nintendo Channel hits PAL regions
The Big N yesterday launched the new-look Nintendo Channel across Europe and Australia, those of you accessing the WiiConnect24 service wirelessly should see the new channel appear from now.
All you need to do is download it free via the Wii Shop Channel.
"Nintendo Channel allows you to watch videos, search for games, download game demos to your Nintendo DS and recommend games you’ve played," says official word from the firm.
The service is already out in Japan and the US, and is billed as an interactive portal into the world of Nintendo. The DS demo service is likely prove particularly popular, although games will only be available while the handheld is switched on.
More on this as we get it.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though