Alone in the Dark delayed on PS3
A mixed bag of news for those anxiously awaiting the release of Alone in the Dark on PS3 today, as the game's senior producer Nour Polloni explains that it is definitely coming out this year, but that at the moment it's just, well, not very good.
"The thing is it's not performing as well on the PS3 as we hope it is in terms of frame-rate and all that," Polloni admitted, explaining that multi-platform worldwide launches are much more difficult than platform specific games, so unfortunately, the PS3 version lagged behind.
She did, however, assure Videogamer.com in their interview with her that these problems are being resolved so that players will get "the best experience on PS3 as much as possible."
The content will still be the same as the Xbox 360 version.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015