Alone in the Dark delayed on PS3
A mixed bag of news for those anxiously awaiting the release of Alone in the Dark on PS3 today, as the game's senior producer Nour Polloni explains that it is definitely coming out this year, but that at the moment it's just, well, not very good.
"The thing is it's not performing as well on the PS3 as we hope it is in terms of frame-rate and all that," Polloni admitted, explaining that multi-platform worldwide launches are much more difficult than platform specific games, so unfortunately, the PS3 version lagged behind.
She did, however, assure Videogamer.com in their interview with her that these problems are being resolved so that players will get "the best experience on PS3 as much as possible."
The content will still be the same as the Xbox 360 version.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3