Alone in the Dark delayed on PS3
A mixed bag of news for those anxiously awaiting the release of Alone in the Dark on PS3 today, as the game's senior producer Nour Polloni explains that it is definitely coming out this year, but that at the moment it's just, well, not very good.
"The thing is it's not performing as well on the PS3 as we hope it is in terms of frame-rate and all that," Polloni admitted, explaining that multi-platform worldwide launches are much more difficult than platform specific games, so unfortunately, the PS3 version lagged behind.
She did, however, assure Videogamer.com in their interview with her that these problems are being resolved so that players will get "the best experience on PS3 as much as possible."
The content will still be the same as the Xbox 360 version.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year