Alone in the Dark delayed on PS3
A mixed bag of news for those anxiously awaiting the release of Alone in the Dark on PS3 today, as the game's senior producer Nour Polloni explains that it is definitely coming out this year, but that at the moment it's just, well, not very good.
"The thing is it's not performing as well on the PS3 as we hope it is in terms of frame-rate and all that," Polloni admitted, explaining that multi-platform worldwide launches are much more difficult than platform specific games, so unfortunately, the PS3 version lagged behind.
She did, however, assure Videogamer.com in their interview with her that these problems are being resolved so that players will get "the best experience on PS3 as much as possible."
The content will still be the same as the Xbox 360 version.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer