Alone in the Dark delayed on PS3
A mixed bag of news for those anxiously awaiting the release of Alone in the Dark on PS3 today, as the game's senior producer Nour Polloni explains that it is definitely coming out this year, but that at the moment it's just, well, not very good.
"The thing is it's not performing as well on the PS3 as we hope it is in terms of frame-rate and all that," Polloni admitted, explaining that multi-platform worldwide launches are much more difficult than platform specific games, so unfortunately, the PS3 version lagged behind.
She did, however, assure Videogamer.com in their interview with her that these problems are being resolved so that players will get "the best experience on PS3 as much as possible."
The content will still be the same as the Xbox 360 version.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny