Sony reveals almost every game they have at E3 and a Livecast schedule
Sony has announced the names of almost all the titles that they will be bringing to E3 next week along with the dates and times of their internet Livecasts.
They will be hosting four Livecasts in all including their main press conference on Monday beginning with a short pre-show at 5.45pm PST. They'll also be broadcasting live from the show between 12pm and 6pm PST on Tuesday, between 10am and 4pm on Wednesday and between 10am and 2pm on Thursday with all four being broadcast on Playstation.com and Ustream.
Sony has 70 games at the show plus 'surprises'. These include big titles like Driveclub and The Order: 1886 and indie darlings like The Binding Of Isaac, Nuclear Throne and Nidhogg. The full list is up over on the US Playstation Blog.
Sony community man, Sid Shuman said, “I’m pleased to reveal a selection of fine PlayStation software that will be showing in our E3 booth. Obviously, we can’t dish on every game that we’ll be showing at E3, but consider this a conversation starter. See you Monday!”
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014