Sony reveals almost every game they have at E3 and a Livecast schedule
Sony has announced the names of almost all the titles that they will be bringing to E3 next week along with the dates and times of their internet Livecasts.
They will be hosting four Livecasts in all including their main press conference on Monday beginning with a short pre-show at 5.45pm PST. They'll also be broadcasting live from the show between 12pm and 6pm PST on Tuesday, between 10am and 4pm on Wednesday and between 10am and 2pm on Thursday with all four being broadcast on Playstation.com and Ustream.
Sony has 70 games at the show plus 'surprises'. These include big titles like Driveclub and The Order: 1886 and indie darlings like The Binding Of Isaac, Nuclear Throne and Nidhogg. The full list is up over on the US Playstation Blog.
Sony community man, Sid Shuman said, “I’m pleased to reveal a selection of fine PlayStation software that will be showing in our E3 booth. Obviously, we can’t dish on every game that we’ll be showing at E3, but consider this a conversation starter. See you Monday!”
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side