Sony reveals almost every game they have at E3 and a Livecast schedule
Sony has announced the names of almost all the titles that they will be bringing to E3 next week along with the dates and times of their internet Livecasts.
They will be hosting four Livecasts in all including their main press conference on Monday beginning with a short pre-show at 5.45pm PST. They'll also be broadcasting live from the show between 12pm and 6pm PST on Tuesday, between 10am and 4pm on Wednesday and between 10am and 2pm on Thursday with all four being broadcast on Playstation.com and Ustream.
Sony has 70 games at the show plus 'surprises'. These include big titles like Driveclub and The Order: 1886 and indie darlings like The Binding Of Isaac, Nuclear Throne and Nidhogg. The full list is up over on the US Playstation Blog.
Sony community man, Sid Shuman said, “I’m pleased to reveal a selection of fine PlayStation software that will be showing in our E3 booth. Obviously, we can’t dish on every game that we’ll be showing at E3, but consider this a conversation starter. See you Monday!”
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3