Sony reveals almost every game they have at E3 and a Livecast schedule
Sony has announced the names of almost all the titles that they will be bringing to E3 next week along with the dates and times of their internet Livecasts.
They will be hosting four Livecasts in all including their main press conference on Monday beginning with a short pre-show at 5.45pm PST. They'll also be broadcasting live from the show between 12pm and 6pm PST on Tuesday, between 10am and 4pm on Wednesday and between 10am and 2pm on Thursday with all four being broadcast on Playstation.com and Ustream.
Sony has 70 games at the show plus 'surprises'. These include big titles like Driveclub and The Order: 1886 and indie darlings like The Binding Of Isaac, Nuclear Throne and Nidhogg. The full list is up over on the US Playstation Blog.
Sony community man, Sid Shuman said, “I’m pleased to reveal a selection of fine PlayStation software that will be showing in our E3 booth. Obviously, we can’t dish on every game that we’ll be showing at E3, but consider this a conversation starter. See you Monday!”
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue