E3 2014: Sunset Overdrive multiplayer to feed back into the single player
Insomniac's Ted Price is very excited for their Xbox One exclusive title Sunset Overdrive and from what they've show off it seems like he has every right to be.
In Microsoft's E3 post-press conference panel Price revealed a little bit more about the game's dynamic between the single and multiplayer elements.
Price revealed to Major Nelson, who chaired the panel, that players will be able to earn more customisation options from playing in the mutliplayer which they can then make use of in the single player.
Sunset Overdrive will hit the Xbox One on October the 28th.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer