E3 2014: Sunset Overdrive multiplayer to feed back into the single player
Insomniac's Ted Price is very excited for their Xbox One exclusive title Sunset Overdrive and from what they've show off it seems like he has every right to be.
In Microsoft's E3 post-press conference panel Price revealed a little bit more about the game's dynamic between the single and multiplayer elements.
Price revealed to Major Nelson, who chaired the panel, that players will be able to earn more customisation options from playing in the mutliplayer which they can then make use of in the single player.
Sunset Overdrive will hit the Xbox One on October the 28th.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III