E3 2014: Sunset Overdrive multiplayer to feed back into the single player
Insomniac's Ted Price is very excited for their Xbox One exclusive title Sunset Overdrive and from what they've show off it seems like he has every right to be.
In Microsoft's E3 post-press conference panel Price revealed a little bit more about the game's dynamic between the single and multiplayer elements.
Price revealed to Major Nelson, who chaired the panel, that players will be able to earn more customisation options from playing in the mutliplayer which they can then make use of in the single player.
Sunset Overdrive will hit the Xbox One on October the 28th.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free