E3 2014: Sunset Overdrive multiplayer to feed back into the single player
Insomniac's Ted Price is very excited for their Xbox One exclusive title Sunset Overdrive and from what they've show off it seems like he has every right to be.
In Microsoft's E3 post-press conference panel Price revealed a little bit more about the game's dynamic between the single and multiplayer elements.
Price revealed to Major Nelson, who chaired the panel, that players will be able to earn more customisation options from playing in the mutliplayer which they can then make use of in the single player.
Sunset Overdrive will hit the Xbox One on October the 28th.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though