E3 2014: Sunset Overdrive multiplayer to feed back into the single player
Insomniac's Ted Price is very excited for their Xbox One exclusive title Sunset Overdrive and from what they've show off it seems like he has every right to be.
In Microsoft's E3 post-press conference panel Price revealed a little bit more about the game's dynamic between the single and multiplayer elements.
Price revealed to Major Nelson, who chaired the panel, that players will be able to earn more customisation options from playing in the mutliplayer which they can then make use of in the single player.
Sunset Overdrive will hit the Xbox One on October the 28th.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey