EA Sports predicts Germany will win the World Cup this year using FIFA World Cup Brazil
EA Sports has done their usual work to predict the outcome of this year's World Cup using 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil.
Letting the game simulate the entire competition Germany came out on top and were the first European team to lift the cup in South America. They edged out Brazil in the final by a single extra-time goal.
Also predicted were the winners of the Golden Boot and Golden Ball, both of which were grabbed Brazil's Neymar with six goals and a host of star performances. Spain's Andres Iniesta won Goal Of The Tournament with a goal against England.
The results were also fairly favourable for England with this year's team managing to reach the Quarter Final stage by overcoming Columbia in the last 16. They were uncermoniously beaten by Spain in the Quarter Finals by two goals however.
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil is out now on PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter