EA Sports predicts Germany will win the World Cup this year using FIFA World Cup Brazil
EA Sports has done their usual work to predict the outcome of this year's World Cup using 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil.
Letting the game simulate the entire competition Germany came out on top and were the first European team to lift the cup in South America. They edged out Brazil in the final by a single extra-time goal.
Also predicted were the winners of the Golden Boot and Golden Ball, both of which were grabbed Brazil's Neymar with six goals and a host of star performances. Spain's Andres Iniesta won Goal Of The Tournament with a goal against England.
The results were also fairly favourable for England with this year's team managing to reach the Quarter Final stage by overcoming Columbia in the last 16. They were uncermoniously beaten by Spain in the Quarter Finals by two goals however.
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil is out now on PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO