EA Sports predicts Germany will win the World Cup this year using FIFA World Cup Brazil
EA Sports has done their usual work to predict the outcome of this year's World Cup using 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil.
Letting the game simulate the entire competition Germany came out on top and were the first European team to lift the cup in South America. They edged out Brazil in the final by a single extra-time goal.
Also predicted were the winners of the Golden Boot and Golden Ball, both of which were grabbed Brazil's Neymar with six goals and a host of star performances. Spain's Andres Iniesta won Goal Of The Tournament with a goal against England.
The results were also fairly favourable for England with this year's team managing to reach the Quarter Final stage by overcoming Columbia in the last 16. They were uncermoniously beaten by Spain in the Quarter Finals by two goals however.
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil is out now on PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online