EA Sports predicts Germany will win the World Cup this year using FIFA World Cup Brazil
EA Sports has done their usual work to predict the outcome of this year's World Cup using 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil.
Letting the game simulate the entire competition Germany came out on top and were the first European team to lift the cup in South America. They edged out Brazil in the final by a single extra-time goal.
Also predicted were the winners of the Golden Boot and Golden Ball, both of which were grabbed Brazil's Neymar with six goals and a host of star performances. Spain's Andres Iniesta won Goal Of The Tournament with a goal against England.
The results were also fairly favourable for England with this year's team managing to reach the Quarter Final stage by overcoming Columbia in the last 16. They were uncermoniously beaten by Spain in the Quarter Finals by two goals however.
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil is out now on PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing