EA Sports predicts Germany will win the World Cup this year using FIFA World Cup Brazil
EA Sports has done their usual work to predict the outcome of this year's World Cup using 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil.
Letting the game simulate the entire competition Germany came out on top and were the first European team to lift the cup in South America. They edged out Brazil in the final by a single extra-time goal.
Also predicted were the winners of the Golden Boot and Golden Ball, both of which were grabbed Brazil's Neymar with six goals and a host of star performances. Spain's Andres Iniesta won Goal Of The Tournament with a goal against England.
The results were also fairly favourable for England with this year's team managing to reach the Quarter Final stage by overcoming Columbia in the last 16. They were uncermoniously beaten by Spain in the Quarter Finals by two goals however.
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil is out now on PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge