Zen Pinball FX2 is getting The Walking Dead table
Zen Studios has partnered up with Telltale Games and Robert Kirkman to bring a new The Walking Dead pinball table to Zen Pinball FX2.
The new table will be themed around Telltale's first season of The Walking Dead touring around Clementine's treehouse, Everett's pharmacy in Macon and the zombie-plagued streets of Savannah. It will also combine the choice-driven gameplay of Telltale's series with Zen's classic pinball action.
Zen Studios' Mel Kirk said, “Zen Studios is a huge admirer of Telltale Games, and we truly cherish the opportunity to work with such amazing visionaries. Working with Telltale’s The Walking Dead is a hallmark moment as we continue our quest to create the most memorable and authentic pinball experiences.”
“Zen knocked it out of the park with their interpretation Telltale's first season of The Walking Dead as a pinball table,” added Telltale's Steve Allison. “Players once again get to step into the shoes of Lee Everett and protect Clementine as all the major events of season one play a role in the first ever pinball game that features choice and consequence gameplay."
Fans of Zen Pinball FX2 will be able to take a sneak peek at the new The Walking Dead pinball table at Zen's booth at E3 next week. The new table is due to shamble onto downloads for PC and consoles later in the summer.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today