Zen Pinball FX2 is getting The Walking Dead table
Zen Studios has partnered up with Telltale Games and Robert Kirkman to bring a new The Walking Dead pinball table to Zen Pinball FX2.
The new table will be themed around Telltale's first season of The Walking Dead touring around Clementine's treehouse, Everett's pharmacy in Macon and the zombie-plagued streets of Savannah. It will also combine the choice-driven gameplay of Telltale's series with Zen's classic pinball action.
Zen Studios' Mel Kirk said, “Zen Studios is a huge admirer of Telltale Games, and we truly cherish the opportunity to work with such amazing visionaries. Working with Telltale’s The Walking Dead is a hallmark moment as we continue our quest to create the most memorable and authentic pinball experiences.”
“Zen knocked it out of the park with their interpretation Telltale's first season of The Walking Dead as a pinball table,” added Telltale's Steve Allison. “Players once again get to step into the shoes of Lee Everett and protect Clementine as all the major events of season one play a role in the first ever pinball game that features choice and consequence gameplay."
Fans of Zen Pinball FX2 will be able to take a sneak peek at the new The Walking Dead pinball table at Zen's booth at E3 next week. The new table is due to shamble onto downloads for PC and consoles later in the summer.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users