Zen Pinball FX2 is getting The Walking Dead table
Zen Studios has partnered up with Telltale Games and Robert Kirkman to bring a new The Walking Dead pinball table to Zen Pinball FX2.
The new table will be themed around Telltale's first season of The Walking Dead touring around Clementine's treehouse, Everett's pharmacy in Macon and the zombie-plagued streets of Savannah. It will also combine the choice-driven gameplay of Telltale's series with Zen's classic pinball action.
Zen Studios' Mel Kirk said, “Zen Studios is a huge admirer of Telltale Games, and we truly cherish the opportunity to work with such amazing visionaries. Working with Telltale’s The Walking Dead is a hallmark moment as we continue our quest to create the most memorable and authentic pinball experiences.”
“Zen knocked it out of the park with their interpretation Telltale's first season of The Walking Dead as a pinball table,” added Telltale's Steve Allison. “Players once again get to step into the shoes of Lee Everett and protect Clementine as all the major events of season one play a role in the first ever pinball game that features choice and consequence gameplay."
Fans of Zen Pinball FX2 will be able to take a sneak peek at the new The Walking Dead pinball table at Zen's booth at E3 next week. The new table is due to shamble onto downloads for PC and consoles later in the summer.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing