Zen Pinball FX2 is getting The Walking Dead table
Zen Studios has partnered up with Telltale Games and Robert Kirkman to bring a new The Walking Dead pinball table to Zen Pinball FX2.
The new table will be themed around Telltale's first season of The Walking Dead touring around Clementine's treehouse, Everett's pharmacy in Macon and the zombie-plagued streets of Savannah. It will also combine the choice-driven gameplay of Telltale's series with Zen's classic pinball action.
Zen Studios' Mel Kirk said, “Zen Studios is a huge admirer of Telltale Games, and we truly cherish the opportunity to work with such amazing visionaries. Working with Telltale’s The Walking Dead is a hallmark moment as we continue our quest to create the most memorable and authentic pinball experiences.”
“Zen knocked it out of the park with their interpretation Telltale's first season of The Walking Dead as a pinball table,” added Telltale's Steve Allison. “Players once again get to step into the shoes of Lee Everett and protect Clementine as all the major events of season one play a role in the first ever pinball game that features choice and consequence gameplay."
Fans of Zen Pinball FX2 will be able to take a sneak peek at the new The Walking Dead pinball table at Zen's booth at E3 next week. The new table is due to shamble onto downloads for PC and consoles later in the summer.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer