Codemasters releases a new trailer showing off Grid Autosport's open-wheel racing discipline
Codemasters has released a brand new trailer for Grid Autosport showing off the game's open-wheel racing discipline.
The open-wheel racing discipline will test drivers skills in cars like the Dallara F312, Ariel Atom 3.5, Caparo T1, Dallara Indycar and more in events at iconic tracks that include Circuit Moth Tremblant, Indianapolis Speedway and Spa Franchorchamps.
Grid Autosport will test players skills across a wide variety of disciplines from Touring Cars (where the Grid series roots lie via TOCA) and Endurance GT to Single Seaters, Drift and even Prototype cars. It will arrive on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 24th in North America and June the 27th in Europe.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year