Codemasters releases a new trailer showing off Grid Autosport's open-wheel racing discipline
Codemasters has released a brand new trailer for Grid Autosport showing off the game's open-wheel racing discipline.
The open-wheel racing discipline will test drivers skills in cars like the Dallara F312, Ariel Atom 3.5, Caparo T1, Dallara Indycar and more in events at iconic tracks that include Circuit Moth Tremblant, Indianapolis Speedway and Spa Franchorchamps.
Grid Autosport will test players skills across a wide variety of disciplines from Touring Cars (where the Grid series roots lie via TOCA) and Endurance GT to Single Seaters, Drift and even Prototype cars. It will arrive on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 24th in North America and June the 27th in Europe.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive