Codemasters releases a new trailer showing off Grid Autosport's open-wheel racing discipline
Codemasters has released a brand new trailer for Grid Autosport showing off the game's open-wheel racing discipline.
The open-wheel racing discipline will test drivers skills in cars like the Dallara F312, Ariel Atom 3.5, Caparo T1, Dallara Indycar and more in events at iconic tracks that include Circuit Moth Tremblant, Indianapolis Speedway and Spa Franchorchamps.
Grid Autosport will test players skills across a wide variety of disciplines from Touring Cars (where the Grid series roots lie via TOCA) and Endurance GT to Single Seaters, Drift and even Prototype cars. It will arrive on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 24th in North America and June the 27th in Europe.
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week