Codemasters releases a new trailer showing off Grid Autosport's open-wheel racing discipline
Codemasters has released a brand new trailer for Grid Autosport showing off the game's open-wheel racing discipline.
The open-wheel racing discipline will test drivers skills in cars like the Dallara F312, Ariel Atom 3.5, Caparo T1, Dallara Indycar and more in events at iconic tracks that include Circuit Moth Tremblant, Indianapolis Speedway and Spa Franchorchamps.
Grid Autosport will test players skills across a wide variety of disciplines from Touring Cars (where the Grid series roots lie via TOCA) and Endurance GT to Single Seaters, Drift and even Prototype cars. It will arrive on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 24th in North America and June the 27th in Europe.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update