Codemasters releases a new trailer showing off Grid Autosport's open-wheel racing discipline
Codemasters has released a brand new trailer for Grid Autosport showing off the game's open-wheel racing discipline.
The open-wheel racing discipline will test drivers skills in cars like the Dallara F312, Ariel Atom 3.5, Caparo T1, Dallara Indycar and more in events at iconic tracks that include Circuit Moth Tremblant, Indianapolis Speedway and Spa Franchorchamps.
Grid Autosport will test players skills across a wide variety of disciplines from Touring Cars (where the Grid series roots lie via TOCA) and Endurance GT to Single Seaters, Drift and even Prototype cars. It will arrive on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 24th in North America and June the 27th in Europe.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch