Spilt Milk Studios' new shooter Tango Fiesta arrives on Steam Early Access
Today sees the Steam Early Access of Spilt Milk Studios' new twin stick shooter Tango Fiesta.
As the name might suggest, Tango Fiesta is steeped in the bulging bicep action movie culture of the 1980s offering up to four players the chance to become supreme eighties action heroes.
Spilt Milk founder Andrew Smith said, "I'm indescribably happy, and absolutely terrified all at the same time. This game means a lot to everyone working on it - more than perhaps you'd normally associate with an over the top arcade action shooter like this - but I mean it when I say it has been and remains a labour of love. I can't wait to see what people think of the game, to hear what the fans want from us over the coming months, and to make Tango Fiesta the game we all know it can be. It's a dream come true for the whole team."
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today