Spilt Milk Studios' new shooter Tango Fiesta arrives on Steam Early Access
Today sees the Steam Early Access of Spilt Milk Studios' new twin stick shooter Tango Fiesta.
As the name might suggest, Tango Fiesta is steeped in the bulging bicep action movie culture of the 1980s offering up to four players the chance to become supreme eighties action heroes.
Spilt Milk founder Andrew Smith said, "I'm indescribably happy, and absolutely terrified all at the same time. This game means a lot to everyone working on it - more than perhaps you'd normally associate with an over the top arcade action shooter like this - but I mean it when I say it has been and remains a labour of love. I can't wait to see what people think of the game, to hear what the fans want from us over the coming months, and to make Tango Fiesta the game we all know it can be. It's a dream come true for the whole team."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto