Spilt Milk Studios' new shooter Tango Fiesta arrives on Steam Early Access
Today sees the Steam Early Access of Spilt Milk Studios' new twin stick shooter Tango Fiesta.
As the name might suggest, Tango Fiesta is steeped in the bulging bicep action movie culture of the 1980s offering up to four players the chance to become supreme eighties action heroes.
Spilt Milk founder Andrew Smith said, "I'm indescribably happy, and absolutely terrified all at the same time. This game means a lot to everyone working on it - more than perhaps you'd normally associate with an over the top arcade action shooter like this - but I mean it when I say it has been and remains a labour of love. I can't wait to see what people think of the game, to hear what the fans want from us over the coming months, and to make Tango Fiesta the game we all know it can be. It's a dream come true for the whole team."
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer