Spilt Milk Studios' new shooter Tango Fiesta arrives on Steam Early Access
Today sees the Steam Early Access of Spilt Milk Studios' new twin stick shooter Tango Fiesta.
As the name might suggest, Tango Fiesta is steeped in the bulging bicep action movie culture of the 1980s offering up to four players the chance to become supreme eighties action heroes.
Spilt Milk founder Andrew Smith said, "I'm indescribably happy, and absolutely terrified all at the same time. This game means a lot to everyone working on it - more than perhaps you'd normally associate with an over the top arcade action shooter like this - but I mean it when I say it has been and remains a labour of love. I can't wait to see what people think of the game, to hear what the fans want from us over the coming months, and to make Tango Fiesta the game we all know it can be. It's a dream come true for the whole team."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date