Spilt Milk Studios' new shooter Tango Fiesta arrives on Steam Early Access
Today sees the Steam Early Access of Spilt Milk Studios' new twin stick shooter Tango Fiesta.
As the name might suggest, Tango Fiesta is steeped in the bulging bicep action movie culture of the 1980s offering up to four players the chance to become supreme eighties action heroes.
Spilt Milk founder Andrew Smith said, "I'm indescribably happy, and absolutely terrified all at the same time. This game means a lot to everyone working on it - more than perhaps you'd normally associate with an over the top arcade action shooter like this - but I mean it when I say it has been and remains a labour of love. I can't wait to see what people think of the game, to hear what the fans want from us over the coming months, and to make Tango Fiesta the game we all know it can be. It's a dream come true for the whole team."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny