NHL 15's '94 Anniversary mode not coming to PS4 or Xbox One
EA Sports has announced some rather disappointing news for NHL fans who are looking forward to seeing NHL 15 on next-gen consoles.
Sean Ramjagsingh, producer at EA Canada revealed that the '94 Anniversary mode that proved so popular with NHL 14 fans would not be appearing in the Ignite-powered PS4 and Xbox One versions of NHL 15.
He did stress that the mode made sense for NHL 14 as it was originally created to celebrate the series' ten-year anniversary.
Ramjagsingh added, "That's why we wanted to put it in, in the first place. When we started to talk about who would maybe be buying our game, if they haven't moved on to the next-generation of consoles yet, they could be more casual hockey fans."
NHL 15 will arrive on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th in North America and September 12th in Europe.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015