NHL 15's '94 Anniversary mode not coming to PS4 or Xbox One
EA Sports has announced some rather disappointing news for NHL fans who are looking forward to seeing NHL 15 on next-gen consoles.
Sean Ramjagsingh, producer at EA Canada revealed that the '94 Anniversary mode that proved so popular with NHL 14 fans would not be appearing in the Ignite-powered PS4 and Xbox One versions of NHL 15.
He did stress that the mode made sense for NHL 14 as it was originally created to celebrate the series' ten-year anniversary.
Ramjagsingh added, "That's why we wanted to put it in, in the first place. When we started to talk about who would maybe be buying our game, if they haven't moved on to the next-generation of consoles yet, they could be more casual hockey fans."
NHL 15 will arrive on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th in North America and September 12th in Europe.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching