NHL 15's '94 Anniversary mode not coming to PS4 or Xbox One
EA Sports has announced some rather disappointing news for NHL fans who are looking forward to seeing NHL 15 on next-gen consoles.
Sean Ramjagsingh, producer at EA Canada revealed that the '94 Anniversary mode that proved so popular with NHL 14 fans would not be appearing in the Ignite-powered PS4 and Xbox One versions of NHL 15.
He did stress that the mode made sense for NHL 14 as it was originally created to celebrate the series' ten-year anniversary.
Ramjagsingh added, "That's why we wanted to put it in, in the first place. When we started to talk about who would maybe be buying our game, if they haven't moved on to the next-generation of consoles yet, they could be more casual hockey fans."
NHL 15 will arrive on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th in North America and September 12th in Europe.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though