NHL 15's '94 Anniversary mode not coming to PS4 or Xbox One
EA Sports has announced some rather disappointing news for NHL fans who are looking forward to seeing NHL 15 on next-gen consoles.
Sean Ramjagsingh, producer at EA Canada revealed that the '94 Anniversary mode that proved so popular with NHL 14 fans would not be appearing in the Ignite-powered PS4 and Xbox One versions of NHL 15.
He did stress that the mode made sense for NHL 14 as it was originally created to celebrate the series' ten-year anniversary.
Ramjagsingh added, "That's why we wanted to put it in, in the first place. When we started to talk about who would maybe be buying our game, if they haven't moved on to the next-generation of consoles yet, they could be more casual hockey fans."
NHL 15 will arrive on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th in North America and September 12th in Europe.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year