NHL 15's '94 Anniversary mode not coming to PS4 or Xbox One
EA Sports has announced some rather disappointing news for NHL fans who are looking forward to seeing NHL 15 on next-gen consoles.
Sean Ramjagsingh, producer at EA Canada revealed that the '94 Anniversary mode that proved so popular with NHL 14 fans would not be appearing in the Ignite-powered PS4 and Xbox One versions of NHL 15.
He did stress that the mode made sense for NHL 14 as it was originally created to celebrate the series' ten-year anniversary.
Ramjagsingh added, "That's why we wanted to put it in, in the first place. When we started to talk about who would maybe be buying our game, if they haven't moved on to the next-generation of consoles yet, they could be more casual hockey fans."
NHL 15 will arrive on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th in North America and September 12th in Europe.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon