E3 2014: EA's MOBA Dawngate will play differently each time
Electronic Arts' upcoming MOBA Dawngate was briefly touched upon at E3, and while the game has been released and languishing in beta for quite some time now, there were a few additional details to share with the community.
EA claims that the game doesn't "clone" classic MOBA games, but improves upon what's already out there by offering games that change each time you play them and giving your champions something unique to fight for.
There's no word on an official release date just yet.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015