Dennaton announces level editor for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Dennaton has announced that Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number will include a level editor when it launches later this year.
The new level editing tools will allow players to set up fiendishly difficult levels to torture their fellow players with after they've battled their way through the main campaign.
Devolver Digital CFO, Fork Parker said, “After intense negotiations Dennaton Games has agreed to let me create a level called Fork Parker’s Mansion of Pain using the new Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number level editor. One room is just seven dogs and a dude with an Uzi. Good luck, nerds.”
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is due for release on PC, PS4, PS3 and PS Vita later this year.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone