Dennaton announces level editor for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Dennaton has announced that Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number will include a level editor when it launches later this year.
The new level editing tools will allow players to set up fiendishly difficult levels to torture their fellow players with after they've battled their way through the main campaign.
Devolver Digital CFO, Fork Parker said, “After intense negotiations Dennaton Games has agreed to let me create a level called Fork Parker’s Mansion of Pain using the new Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number level editor. One room is just seven dogs and a dude with an Uzi. Good luck, nerds.”
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is due for release on PC, PS4, PS3 and PS Vita later this year.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes