Dennaton announces level editor for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Dennaton has announced that Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number will include a level editor when it launches later this year.
The new level editing tools will allow players to set up fiendishly difficult levels to torture their fellow players with after they've battled their way through the main campaign.
Devolver Digital CFO, Fork Parker said, “After intense negotiations Dennaton Games has agreed to let me create a level called Fork Parker’s Mansion of Pain using the new Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number level editor. One room is just seven dogs and a dude with an Uzi. Good luck, nerds.”
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is due for release on PC, PS4, PS3 and PS Vita later this year.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO