Dennaton announces level editor for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Dennaton has announced that Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number will include a level editor when it launches later this year.
The new level editing tools will allow players to set up fiendishly difficult levels to torture their fellow players with after they've battled their way through the main campaign.
Devolver Digital CFO, Fork Parker said, “After intense negotiations Dennaton Games has agreed to let me create a level called Fork Parker’s Mansion of Pain using the new Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number level editor. One room is just seven dogs and a dude with an Uzi. Good luck, nerds.”
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is due for release on PC, PS4, PS3 and PS Vita later this year.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced