Dennaton announces level editor for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Dennaton has announced that Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number will include a level editor when it launches later this year.
The new level editing tools will allow players to set up fiendishly difficult levels to torture their fellow players with after they've battled their way through the main campaign.
Devolver Digital CFO, Fork Parker said, “After intense negotiations Dennaton Games has agreed to let me create a level called Fork Parker’s Mansion of Pain using the new Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number level editor. One room is just seven dogs and a dude with an Uzi. Good luck, nerds.”
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is due for release on PC, PS4, PS3 and PS Vita later this year.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan