Blizzard gets Streaming
Following the high profile resignations of several top-dogs at Blizzard North, including the influential designer and former Vice President Bill Roper, Blizzard North (San Mateo, California) has undergone some 'restructuring'.
The move, "streamlining (BN) into one core group in order to focus their development efforts on one key project", has the effect of promoting Rick Seis to the position of leader on said "key project".
Blizzard's Mike Morhaime seemed pleased with the appointment, too, commenting that Seis "has been a driving force from day one, and because of his history with us and his experience as a lead programmer on the Diablo series".
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching