Blizzard gets Streaming
Following the high profile resignations of several top-dogs at Blizzard North, including the influential designer and former Vice President Bill Roper, Blizzard North (San Mateo, California) has undergone some 'restructuring'.
The move, "streamlining (BN) into one core group in order to focus their development efforts on one key project", has the effect of promoting Rick Seis to the position of leader on said "key project".
Blizzard's Mike Morhaime seemed pleased with the appointment, too, commenting that Seis "has been a driving force from day one, and because of his history with us and his experience as a lead programmer on the Diablo series".
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter