Blizzard gets Streaming
Following the high profile resignations of several top-dogs at Blizzard North, including the influential designer and former Vice President Bill Roper, Blizzard North (San Mateo, California) has undergone some 'restructuring'.
The move, "streamlining (BN) into one core group in order to focus their development efforts on one key project", has the effect of promoting Rick Seis to the position of leader on said "key project".
Blizzard's Mike Morhaime seemed pleased with the appointment, too, commenting that Seis "has been a driving force from day one, and because of his history with us and his experience as a lead programmer on the Diablo series".
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users