Batman: Arkham Knight footage from Sony's E3 presser was PC footage
Rocksteady has revealed that the gameplay footage for Batman: Arkham City was actually recorded on a PC build of the game.
Dax Ginn, made the statement in an interview while discussing the amazing draw distance while cruising around in the Batmobile in the latest rendering of Gotham City.
It must be noted that while the game is in development the current footage being shown off may not be fully indicative of how the final version will look not to mention that the PS4 version won't look too far off the PC version running at 1080p.
Batman: Arkham Knight is due out early in 2015 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer