Batman: Arkham Knight footage from Sony's E3 presser was PC footage
Rocksteady has revealed that the gameplay footage for Batman: Arkham City was actually recorded on a PC build of the game.
Dax Ginn, made the statement in an interview while discussing the amazing draw distance while cruising around in the Batmobile in the latest rendering of Gotham City.
It must be noted that while the game is in development the current footage being shown off may not be fully indicative of how the final version will look not to mention that the PS4 version won't look too far off the PC version running at 1080p.
Batman: Arkham Knight is due out early in 2015 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015