Batman: Arkham Knight footage from Sony's E3 presser was PC footage
Rocksteady has revealed that the gameplay footage for Batman: Arkham City was actually recorded on a PC build of the game.
Dax Ginn, made the statement in an interview while discussing the amazing draw distance while cruising around in the Batmobile in the latest rendering of Gotham City.
It must be noted that while the game is in development the current footage being shown off may not be fully indicative of how the final version will look not to mention that the PS4 version won't look too far off the PC version running at 1080p.
Batman: Arkham Knight is due out early in 2015 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3