Batman: Arkham Knight footage from Sony's E3 presser was PC footage
Rocksteady has revealed that the gameplay footage for Batman: Arkham City was actually recorded on a PC build of the game.
Dax Ginn, made the statement in an interview while discussing the amazing draw distance while cruising around in the Batmobile in the latest rendering of Gotham City.
It must be noted that while the game is in development the current footage being shown off may not be fully indicative of how the final version will look not to mention that the PS4 version won't look too far off the PC version running at 1080p.
Batman: Arkham Knight is due out early in 2015 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter