Batman: Arkham Knight footage from Sony's E3 presser was PC footage
Rocksteady has revealed that the gameplay footage for Batman: Arkham City was actually recorded on a PC build of the game.
Dax Ginn, made the statement in an interview while discussing the amazing draw distance while cruising around in the Batmobile in the latest rendering of Gotham City.
It must be noted that while the game is in development the current footage being shown off may not be fully indicative of how the final version will look not to mention that the PS4 version won't look too far off the PC version running at 1080p.
Batman: Arkham Knight is due out early in 2015 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title