Batman: Arkham Knight footage from Sony's E3 presser was PC footage
Rocksteady has revealed that the gameplay footage for Batman: Arkham City was actually recorded on a PC build of the game.
Dax Ginn, made the statement in an interview while discussing the amazing draw distance while cruising around in the Batmobile in the latest rendering of Gotham City.
It must be noted that while the game is in development the current footage being shown off may not be fully indicative of how the final version will look not to mention that the PS4 version won't look too far off the PC version running at 1080p.
Batman: Arkham Knight is due out early in 2015 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016