Seven days of PlanetSide, free
Obviously looking to promote their recently released multiplayer first-person shooter PlanetSide, Sony Online are looking to tap Gamespy's rather huge audience with a free seven day trial for FilePlanet subscribers. Sadly, the download of this behemoth weighs in at nearly 1.5gb, which is going to take quite a while to grab - particularly if a large number FilePlanet's plentiful peeps decide to give it a whirl.
All in all, this is a great opportunity to trial before you splash your cash so we recommend it heartily. See you at FilePlanet, then.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title