Seven days of PlanetSide, free
Obviously looking to promote their recently released multiplayer first-person shooter PlanetSide, Sony Online are looking to tap Gamespy's rather huge audience with a free seven day trial for FilePlanet subscribers. Sadly, the download of this behemoth weighs in at nearly 1.5gb, which is going to take quite a while to grab - particularly if a large number FilePlanet's plentiful peeps decide to give it a whirl.
All in all, this is a great opportunity to trial before you splash your cash so we recommend it heartily. See you at FilePlanet, then.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer