E3 2014: Sableye To Gain Mega Evolution in Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Sableye fans are about to have something interesting to talk about as far as the upcoming Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes go.
A new Mega Evolution for Sableye has been revealed in a brand new trailer out of E3 2014.
The gem on Sableye's stomach will grow and become detached, and players will be able to rely on its strength in battle, utilizing it for moves similar to "harden" so that Sableye takes no damage.
There are even more Mega Evolutions on their way as well, but no word on which just yet. Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire will be released in North America on November 21st and in Europe on November 28th.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch