E3 2014: Sableye To Gain Mega Evolution in Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Sableye fans are about to have something interesting to talk about as far as the upcoming Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes go.
A new Mega Evolution for Sableye has been revealed in a brand new trailer out of E3 2014.
The gem on Sableye's stomach will grow and become detached, and players will be able to rely on its strength in battle, utilizing it for moves similar to "harden" so that Sableye takes no damage.
There are even more Mega Evolutions on their way as well, but no word on which just yet. Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire will be released in North America on November 21st and in Europe on November 28th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year