E3 2014: Sableye To Gain Mega Evolution in Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Sableye fans are about to have something interesting to talk about as far as the upcoming Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes go.
A new Mega Evolution for Sableye has been revealed in a brand new trailer out of E3 2014.
The gem on Sableye's stomach will grow and become detached, and players will be able to rely on its strength in battle, utilizing it for moves similar to "harden" so that Sableye takes no damage.
There are even more Mega Evolutions on their way as well, but no word on which just yet. Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire will be released in North America on November 21st and in Europe on November 28th.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title