E3 2014: Sableye To Gain Mega Evolution in Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Sableye fans are about to have something interesting to talk about as far as the upcoming Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes go.
A new Mega Evolution for Sableye has been revealed in a brand new trailer out of E3 2014.
The gem on Sableye's stomach will grow and become detached, and players will be able to rely on its strength in battle, utilizing it for moves similar to "harden" so that Sableye takes no damage.
There are even more Mega Evolutions on their way as well, but no word on which just yet. Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire will be released in North America on November 21st and in Europe on November 28th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year