Haze dev responds to review score
Haze designer Rob Yescombe, the man behind the game's anti-corporate devilry plot, has responded to the 4.5 out of 10 awarded by IGN.com in one of the game's first reviews. The score is of course far lower than anyone could have expected of Free Radical's PS3 exclusive.
While IGN's review is troubling, the game has scored well in other evaluations from Famitsu and PlayStation Magazine Italy, leaving Yescombe in philosophical mood.
"My thoughts are 'Owch'. No, wait - 'MEGAowch'," he told PSU.
"Haze has had mixed reviews, but even GoldenEye got a 4/10 when it first came out. With a 9/10 in the Italian PSM, and an extremely positive review in Famitsu, we're looking forward to people playing Haze and making a judgement for themselves."
We should have our own review of this soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3