Haze dev responds to review score
Haze designer Rob Yescombe, the man behind the game's anti-corporate devilry plot, has responded to the 4.5 out of 10 awarded by IGN.com in one of the game's first reviews. The score is of course far lower than anyone could have expected of Free Radical's PS3 exclusive.
While IGN's review is troubling, the game has scored well in other evaluations from Famitsu and PlayStation Magazine Italy, leaving Yescombe in philosophical mood.
"My thoughts are 'Owch'. No, wait - 'MEGAowch'," he told PSU.
"Haze has had mixed reviews, but even GoldenEye got a 4/10 when it first came out. With a 9/10 in the Italian PSM, and an extremely positive review in Famitsu, we're looking forward to people playing Haze and making a judgement for themselves."
We should have our own review of this soon.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent