Haze dev responds to review score
Haze designer Rob Yescombe, the man behind the game's anti-corporate devilry plot, has responded to the 4.5 out of 10 awarded by IGN.com in one of the game's first reviews. The score is of course far lower than anyone could have expected of Free Radical's PS3 exclusive.
While IGN's review is troubling, the game has scored well in other evaluations from Famitsu and PlayStation Magazine Italy, leaving Yescombe in philosophical mood.
"My thoughts are 'Owch'. No, wait - 'MEGAowch'," he told PSU.
"Haze has had mixed reviews, but even GoldenEye got a 4/10 when it first came out. With a 9/10 in the Italian PSM, and an extremely positive review in Famitsu, we're looking forward to people playing Haze and making a judgement for themselves."
We should have our own review of this soon.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny