Haze dev responds to review score
Haze designer Rob Yescombe, the man behind the game's anti-corporate devilry plot, has responded to the 4.5 out of 10 awarded by IGN.com in one of the game's first reviews. The score is of course far lower than anyone could have expected of Free Radical's PS3 exclusive.
While IGN's review is troubling, the game has scored well in other evaluations from Famitsu and PlayStation Magazine Italy, leaving Yescombe in philosophical mood.
"My thoughts are 'Owch'. No, wait - 'MEGAowch'," he told PSU.
"Haze has had mixed reviews, but even GoldenEye got a 4/10 when it first came out. With a 9/10 in the Italian PSM, and an extremely positive review in Famitsu, we're looking forward to people playing Haze and making a judgement for themselves."
We should have our own review of this soon.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year