EA will carry on with NBA Live, even if NBA Live 15 has a bad year
EA chief operating officer Peter Moore has emphasised that they will carry on with the NBA Live franchise even if it has another tough year.
The series was absent for a spell while EA Sports tooled it up for next-gen consoles but NBA Live 14 was far from the success EA had hoped it would be wwith many players disappointed with the clunky gameplay experience that they got.
"It's still the platform for us going forward. It's our 17th year with the NBA, and we don't quit easily," Moore stressed. "It's disappointing that we have allowed ourselves to get into this situation, and we're totally to blame, but we've got a great executive producer in Sean O'Brien. We're a company that has the resources to rally around it."
NBA Live 15 will launch on PS4 and Xbox One on October the 7th in North America and October 10th in Europe.
Thanks Game Informer.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date