EA will carry on with NBA Live, even if NBA Live 15 has a bad year
EA chief operating officer Peter Moore has emphasised that they will carry on with the NBA Live franchise even if it has another tough year.
The series was absent for a spell while EA Sports tooled it up for next-gen consoles but NBA Live 14 was far from the success EA had hoped it would be wwith many players disappointed with the clunky gameplay experience that they got.
"It's still the platform for us going forward. It's our 17th year with the NBA, and we don't quit easily," Moore stressed. "It's disappointing that we have allowed ourselves to get into this situation, and we're totally to blame, but we've got a great executive producer in Sean O'Brien. We're a company that has the resources to rally around it."
NBA Live 15 will launch on PS4 and Xbox One on October the 7th in North America and October 10th in Europe.
Thanks Game Informer.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today