EA will carry on with NBA Live, even if NBA Live 15 has a bad year
EA chief operating officer Peter Moore has emphasised that they will carry on with the NBA Live franchise even if it has another tough year.
The series was absent for a spell while EA Sports tooled it up for next-gen consoles but NBA Live 14 was far from the success EA had hoped it would be wwith many players disappointed with the clunky gameplay experience that they got.
"It's still the platform for us going forward. It's our 17th year with the NBA, and we don't quit easily," Moore stressed. "It's disappointing that we have allowed ourselves to get into this situation, and we're totally to blame, but we've got a great executive producer in Sean O'Brien. We're a company that has the resources to rally around it."
NBA Live 15 will launch on PS4 and Xbox One on October the 7th in North America and October 10th in Europe.
Thanks Game Informer.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year