EA will carry on with NBA Live, even if NBA Live 15 has a bad year
EA chief operating officer Peter Moore has emphasised that they will carry on with the NBA Live franchise even if it has another tough year.
The series was absent for a spell while EA Sports tooled it up for next-gen consoles but NBA Live 14 was far from the success EA had hoped it would be wwith many players disappointed with the clunky gameplay experience that they got.
"It's still the platform for us going forward. It's our 17th year with the NBA, and we don't quit easily," Moore stressed. "It's disappointing that we have allowed ourselves to get into this situation, and we're totally to blame, but we've got a great executive producer in Sean O'Brien. We're a company that has the resources to rally around it."
NBA Live 15 will launch on PS4 and Xbox One on October the 7th in North America and October 10th in Europe.
Thanks Game Informer.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey