EA will carry on with NBA Live, even if NBA Live 15 has a bad year
EA chief operating officer Peter Moore has emphasised that they will carry on with the NBA Live franchise even if it has another tough year.
The series was absent for a spell while EA Sports tooled it up for next-gen consoles but NBA Live 14 was far from the success EA had hoped it would be wwith many players disappointed with the clunky gameplay experience that they got.
"It's still the platform for us going forward. It's our 17th year with the NBA, and we don't quit easily," Moore stressed. "It's disappointing that we have allowed ourselves to get into this situation, and we're totally to blame, but we've got a great executive producer in Sean O'Brien. We're a company that has the resources to rally around it."
NBA Live 15 will launch on PS4 and Xbox One on October the 7th in North America and October 10th in Europe.
Thanks Game Informer.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto