E3 2014: Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney headed for North America
Level-5 has been making some very interesting announcement during the course of the past few hours, and with it comes one of the most-anticipated games in the Level-5/Capcom fan community: the announcement of Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney's Western release.
During Nintendo's E3 Digital Event, it was revealed that this cross-collaboration will be releasing August 29th of this year.
The E3 trailer is droolworthy for any longtime fan of either series, but if you need some time to catch up or get invested, you've got plenty of time to do so before the game drops.
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released