E3 2014: Nintendo Reveals New IP: Code Name: STEAM
Code Name: STEAM is a turn-based strategy game based in a steampunk-esque London. It has a comic book style about it and is reminiscent of Valkryia Chonicles.
Yoshito Hirano, best known for his work on Advance Wars, will be providing the soundtrack. It is a mix of 19th century strings and rock music, which has been reported to have a great aesthetic.
The game will be shown to the public on the final day of the Nintendo Treehouse live broadcast, but to date there's little information having been released to those who didn't attend the closed-doors Nintendo conference at E3. We'll know more as details arise today.
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. will be released in 2015.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching