E3 2014: Nintendo Reveals New IP: Code Name: STEAM
Code Name: STEAM is a turn-based strategy game based in a steampunk-esque London. It has a comic book style about it and is reminiscent of Valkryia Chonicles.
Yoshito Hirano, best known for his work on Advance Wars, will be providing the soundtrack. It is a mix of 19th century strings and rock music, which has been reported to have a great aesthetic.
The game will be shown to the public on the final day of the Nintendo Treehouse live broadcast, but to date there's little information having been released to those who didn't attend the closed-doors Nintendo conference at E3. We'll know more as details arise today.
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. will be released in 2015.
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week