E3 2014: Nintendo Reveals New IP: Code Name: STEAM
Code Name: STEAM is a turn-based strategy game based in a steampunk-esque London. It has a comic book style about it and is reminiscent of Valkryia Chonicles.
Yoshito Hirano, best known for his work on Advance Wars, will be providing the soundtrack. It is a mix of 19th century strings and rock music, which has been reported to have a great aesthetic.
The game will be shown to the public on the final day of the Nintendo Treehouse live broadcast, but to date there's little information having been released to those who didn't attend the closed-doors Nintendo conference at E3. We'll know more as details arise today.
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. will be released in 2015.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell