PS Vita and PS3 both get price cuts at Gamescom
Sony announced a couple of price cuts at their Gamescom press conference.
Firstly, they confirmed the much-rumoured PS Vita price cut. The handheld will now retail for 199 EUR/USD (around 126 GBP).
Sony made the cunning mistake of not providing prices in pounds Sterling though.
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too