PS Vita and PS3 both get price cuts at Gamescom
Sony announced a couple of price cuts at their Gamescom press conference.
Firstly, they confirmed the much-rumoured PS Vita price cut. The handheld will now retail for 199 EUR/USD (around 126 GBP).
Sony made the cunning mistake of not providing prices in pounds Sterling though.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet