PS Vita and PS3 both get price cuts at Gamescom
Sony announced a couple of price cuts at their Gamescom press conference.
Firstly, they confirmed the much-rumoured PS Vita price cut. The handheld will now retail for 199 EUR/USD (around 126 GBP).
Sony made the cunning mistake of not providing prices in pounds Sterling though.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3