PS Vita and PS3 both get price cuts at Gamescom
Sony announced a couple of price cuts at their Gamescom press conference.
Firstly, they confirmed the much-rumoured PS Vita price cut. The handheld will now retail for 199 EUR/USD (around 126 GBP).
Sony made the cunning mistake of not providing prices in pounds Sterling though.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015