EA still want Take-Two
The Wall Street Journal are this week reporting that Electronic Arts still hope to complete a take-over of Grand Theft Auto IV publisher Take-Two, despite the firm's board repeatedly refusing EA's overtures.
EA's two-billion USD offer expired on Friday, but the publication suggests that the company are likely to extend the offer period once again, giving rebellious Take-Two shareholders more time to further pressure their stubborn board.
While there has been talk of mutiny at the GTA maker, so far EA have failed to secure a majority-backing for their acquisition. EA are expected to confirm their intentions today, while GTA IV continues to ride high in the charts, also topping the Xbox Live activity ranking.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey