EA still want Take-Two
The Wall Street Journal are this week reporting that Electronic Arts still hope to complete a take-over of Grand Theft Auto IV publisher Take-Two, despite the firm's board repeatedly refusing EA's overtures.
EA's two-billion USD offer expired on Friday, but the publication suggests that the company are likely to extend the offer period once again, giving rebellious Take-Two shareholders more time to further pressure their stubborn board.
While there has been talk of mutiny at the GTA maker, so far EA have failed to secure a majority-backing for their acquisition. EA are expected to confirm their intentions today, while GTA IV continues to ride high in the charts, also topping the Xbox Live activity ranking.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today