EA still want Take-Two
The Wall Street Journal are this week reporting that Electronic Arts still hope to complete a take-over of Grand Theft Auto IV publisher Take-Two, despite the firm's board repeatedly refusing EA's overtures.
EA's two-billion USD offer expired on Friday, but the publication suggests that the company are likely to extend the offer period once again, giving rebellious Take-Two shareholders more time to further pressure their stubborn board.
While there has been talk of mutiny at the GTA maker, so far EA have failed to secure a majority-backing for their acquisition. EA are expected to confirm their intentions today, while GTA IV continues to ride high in the charts, also topping the Xbox Live activity ranking.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date