EA still want Take-Two
The Wall Street Journal are this week reporting that Electronic Arts still hope to complete a take-over of Grand Theft Auto IV publisher Take-Two, despite the firm's board repeatedly refusing EA's overtures.
EA's two-billion USD offer expired on Friday, but the publication suggests that the company are likely to extend the offer period once again, giving rebellious Take-Two shareholders more time to further pressure their stubborn board.
While there has been talk of mutiny at the GTA maker, so far EA have failed to secure a majority-backing for their acquisition. EA are expected to confirm their intentions today, while GTA IV continues to ride high in the charts, also topping the Xbox Live activity ranking.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year