EA still want Take-Two
The Wall Street Journal are this week reporting that Electronic Arts still hope to complete a take-over of Grand Theft Auto IV publisher Take-Two, despite the firm's board repeatedly refusing EA's overtures.
EA's two-billion USD offer expired on Friday, but the publication suggests that the company are likely to extend the offer period once again, giving rebellious Take-Two shareholders more time to further pressure their stubborn board.
While there has been talk of mutiny at the GTA maker, so far EA have failed to secure a majority-backing for their acquisition. EA are expected to confirm their intentions today, while GTA IV continues to ride high in the charts, also topping the Xbox Live activity ranking.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light