The Crew gets a release date and an open beta
A new sped-up video trailer shows how easy it wil be to drive from coast-to-coast in the US in upcoming next-gen diving game The Crew.
This is another really ambitious online-only project. The coast-to-coast drive is one of the game's several experiences that will take them on a seamless drive across the United States.
There's a massive range of experiences that Ivory Tower are buidling from co-op to head-to-head to customisation. Everyone will get to get their hands on I very soon by way of a new open beta which launches on July 23rd.
The Crew will arrive on PC, PS3 and Xbox One on November the 11th.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III