The Crew gets a release date and an open beta
A new sped-up video trailer shows how easy it wil be to drive from coast-to-coast in the US in upcoming next-gen diving game The Crew.
This is another really ambitious online-only project. The coast-to-coast drive is one of the game's several experiences that will take them on a seamless drive across the United States.
There's a massive range of experiences that Ivory Tower are buidling from co-op to head-to-head to customisation. Everyone will get to get their hands on I very soon by way of a new open beta which launches on July 23rd.
The Crew will arrive on PC, PS3 and Xbox One on November the 11th.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015