The Crew gets a release date and an open beta
A new sped-up video trailer shows how easy it wil be to drive from coast-to-coast in the US in upcoming next-gen diving game The Crew.
This is another really ambitious online-only project. The coast-to-coast drive is one of the game's several experiences that will take them on a seamless drive across the United States.
There's a massive range of experiences that Ivory Tower are buidling from co-op to head-to-head to customisation. Everyone will get to get their hands on I very soon by way of a new open beta which launches on July 23rd.
The Crew will arrive on PC, PS3 and Xbox One on November the 11th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3