The Crew gets a release date and an open beta
A new sped-up video trailer shows how easy it wil be to drive from coast-to-coast in the US in upcoming next-gen diving game The Crew.
This is another really ambitious online-only project. The coast-to-coast drive is one of the game's several experiences that will take them on a seamless drive across the United States.
There's a massive range of experiences that Ivory Tower are buidling from co-op to head-to-head to customisation. Everyone will get to get their hands on I very soon by way of a new open beta which launches on July 23rd.
The Crew will arrive on PC, PS3 and Xbox One on November the 11th.
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar