The Crew gets a release date and an open beta
A new sped-up video trailer shows how easy it wil be to drive from coast-to-coast in the US in upcoming next-gen diving game The Crew.
This is another really ambitious online-only project. The coast-to-coast drive is one of the game's several experiences that will take them on a seamless drive across the United States.
There's a massive range of experiences that Ivory Tower are buidling from co-op to head-to-head to customisation. Everyone will get to get their hands on I very soon by way of a new open beta which launches on July 23rd.
The Crew will arrive on PC, PS3 and Xbox One on November the 11th.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One