Dying Light aiming for a February release
Techland has confirmed that they are aiming to get their new survival title Dying Light finished for a February release.
During a gameplay demonstation on the Twitch E3 live stream the studio revealed their intentions to release the game done in time for the beginning of 2015.
This makes the beginning of 2015 look rather tasty for games as The Witcher 3 has already been confirmed for release at the end of February and Dying Light would add a bit of extra choice to what is usually a very dull month for games.
Dying Light is in development on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title