Dying Light aiming for a February release
Techland has confirmed that they are aiming to get their new survival title Dying Light finished for a February release.
During a gameplay demonstation on the Twitch E3 live stream the studio revealed their intentions to release the game done in time for the beginning of 2015.
This makes the beginning of 2015 look rather tasty for games as The Witcher 3 has already been confirmed for release at the end of February and Dying Light would add a bit of extra choice to what is usually a very dull month for games.
Dying Light is in development on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May