Dying Light aiming for a February release
Techland has confirmed that they are aiming to get their new survival title Dying Light finished for a February release.
During a gameplay demonstation on the Twitch E3 live stream the studio revealed their intentions to release the game done in time for the beginning of 2015.
This makes the beginning of 2015 look rather tasty for games as The Witcher 3 has already been confirmed for release at the end of February and Dying Light would add a bit of extra choice to what is usually a very dull month for games.
Dying Light is in development on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave