Dying Light aiming for a February release
Techland has confirmed that they are aiming to get their new survival title Dying Light finished for a February release.
During a gameplay demonstation on the Twitch E3 live stream the studio revealed their intentions to release the game done in time for the beginning of 2015.
This makes the beginning of 2015 look rather tasty for games as The Witcher 3 has already been confirmed for release at the end of February and Dying Light would add a bit of extra choice to what is usually a very dull month for games.
Dying Light is in development on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One