Dying Light aiming for a February release
Techland has confirmed that they are aiming to get their new survival title Dying Light finished for a February release.
During a gameplay demonstation on the Twitch E3 live stream the studio revealed their intentions to release the game done in time for the beginning of 2015.
This makes the beginning of 2015 look rather tasty for games as The Witcher 3 has already been confirmed for release at the end of February and Dying Light would add a bit of extra choice to what is usually a very dull month for games.
Dying Light is in development on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny