Finally, a new Rainbow Six game is revealed, Rainbow Six: Siege
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot has introduced the first gameplay footage of a brand new Rainbow Six game.
The footage shows a multiplayer match from the perspective of the Rainbow Six team diffusing a hostage situation in a home.
There's even a handy remote controlled scout drone. The footage was recorded on the PC and looks absolutely fantastic.
The game is in development on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One