Battlefield: Hardline beta launches today
Visceral and DICE have shown off the first proper multiplayer gameplay footage of Battlefield: Hardline but they had something better for fans.
Visceral's Steve Papoustis has announced that there is beta for Battlefield: Hardline that is live now for PC and PS4 and sign-ups are open now.
PS4 gamers that own Battlefield 4 can turn on their console, find the Battlefield 4 icon on the console's dash and download the beta straight away until the downloads reach their limit.
This is a fantastic idea as it shows that EA are really consciously trying to avoid a repeat of the horrendous launch that Battlefield 4 experienced. Battlefield: Hardline launches on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 21st world wide.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today