Madden 15 to live up the “D”
EA Tiburon has promised some really big changes to Madden for this year's release by revitalising the defense side of the game.
Players will now be allowed to direct their opponents the way they want to go so that the opposing quarterback has nowhere to go. It'll also allow more flexibility to get to the quarterback for the ultimate sack.
Madden 15 is due out on current and next-gen consoles on August the 26th in North America and August 29th in Europe.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch