Madden 15 to live up the “D”
EA Tiburon has promised some really big changes to Madden for this year's release by revitalising the defense side of the game.
Players will now be allowed to direct their opponents the way they want to go so that the opposing quarterback has nowhere to go. It'll also allow more flexibility to get to the quarterback for the ultimate sack.
Madden 15 is due out on current and next-gen consoles on August the 26th in North America and August 29th in Europe.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015