Madden 15 to live up the “D”
EA Tiburon has promised some really big changes to Madden for this year's release by revitalising the defense side of the game.
Players will now be allowed to direct their opponents the way they want to go so that the opposing quarterback has nowhere to go. It'll also allow more flexibility to get to the quarterback for the ultimate sack.
Madden 15 is due out on current and next-gen consoles on August the 26th in North America and August 29th in Europe.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year