Madden 15 to live up the “D”
EA Tiburon has promised some really big changes to Madden for this year's release by revitalising the defense side of the game.
Players will now be allowed to direct their opponents the way they want to go so that the opposing quarterback has nowhere to go. It'll also allow more flexibility to get to the quarterback for the ultimate sack.
Madden 15 is due out on current and next-gen consoles on August the 26th in North America and August 29th in Europe.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3