Madden 15 to live up the “D”
EA Tiburon has promised some really big changes to Madden for this year's release by revitalising the defense side of the game.
Players will now be allowed to direct their opponents the way they want to go so that the opposing quarterback has nowhere to go. It'll also allow more flexibility to get to the quarterback for the ultimate sack.
Madden 15 is due out on current and next-gen consoles on August the 26th in North America and August 29th in Europe.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update