Visceral reveals a good long development time for Battlefield: Hardline
EA Visceral has revealed that they have spent a goo long time developing Battlefield: Hardline.
The game's creative director Ian Milham stated on NeoGAF that they began working on the game about a year before Dead Space 3 shipped which means that work began in 2012.
Battlefield: Hardline is in development on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 and is due for a worldwide release on October the 21st.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday