Battlefield: Hardline teaser arrives indicating an October release
EA has released an official teaser trailer for Visceral's new game Battlefield: Hardline on the Battlefield Youtube channel.
The trailer shows off some cityscapes and helicopter action as well as some fast police cars and a guy sliding over the hood of his police cruiser.
You can expect a whole lot more on it come Monday's EA press conference. It also has one other interesting snippet and that is the release date. As you would expect from EA Battlefield: Hardline will hit current and netx-gen consoles and PC on October the 21st.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter