Smart money on PS3 in 2005
Gamesindustry.biz tantalises us with a rather interesting report this afternoon, in which they discuss the likelihood of a Playstation 3 launch sometime in 2005. This speculation comes as PS3 memory manufacturer Elpida confirm that they'll be beginning production on memory modules for the console in late 2004, and ramping-up output into 2005.
Toshiba, another company involved with PS3 internal bits, will also be following a similar production schedule it is believed, which seems to point towards a Japanese launch in 2005 - with other areas following.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan