Smart money on PS3 in 2005
Gamesindustry.biz tantalises us with a rather interesting report this afternoon, in which they discuss the likelihood of a Playstation 3 launch sometime in 2005. This speculation comes as PS3 memory manufacturer Elpida confirm that they'll be beginning production on memory modules for the console in late 2004, and ramping-up output into 2005.
Toshiba, another company involved with PS3 internal bits, will also be following a similar production schedule it is believed, which seems to point towards a Japanese launch in 2005 - with other areas following.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer