Dragon Age: Inquisition available on October 7
In a sea of games that aren't scheduled until 2015, Dragon Age: Inquisition is breaking the cycle and releasing this October 7th.
That's only a couple months left to wait, Dragon Age fans -- can you withstand the next couple of months?
Additional content for the upcoming RPG will be made available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC following the Xbox One's release.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent