Dragon Age: Inquisition available on October 7
In a sea of games that aren't scheduled until 2015, Dragon Age: Inquisition is breaking the cycle and releasing this October 7th.
That's only a couple months left to wait, Dragon Age fans -- can you withstand the next couple of months?
Additional content for the upcoming RPG will be made available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC following the Xbox One's release.
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar