GTA IV passes one million UK sales
UK GTA IV sales plummeted by 77% in week two, but the game still hung-on to the all-formats top spot.
The game's number one status for week two also saw the game pass one million in UK sales, the Xbox 360 dominating proceedings with 62% of all sales.
Wii Fit remains second, sales again having dropped somewhat, Wii Play sliding up into third ahead of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games in fourth.
Iron Man is up to five, with Call of Duty 4 at six, Pro Evo 2008 at seven, and GT5 Prologue at eight.
Mario Kart Wii and Brain Training complete the all-formats top ten.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced