CD Projekt RED confirms the release date for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
CD Projekt RED has taken the opportunity on their livestreamed Summer Conference to confirm the final release date for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
The studio's CEO Marcin Iwinski revealed the date along with the content that will be included with the standard edition of the game. Pick up the regular edition at retain and you'll get the manual, a Witcher 3 compendium, a map and a copy of the game's soundtrack on disc along with the game on a separate disc.
The collector's edition will include the same content as the standard edition, plus a Geralt resin figurine and a hardback artbook packed with the concept art that the Polish studio has created while building the game. It will also include a collectable medallion and the mandatory custom-designed steelbook case.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on February 24th 2015.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer