CD Projekt RED confirms the release date for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
CD Projekt RED has taken the opportunity on their livestreamed Summer Conference to confirm the final release date for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
The studio's CEO Marcin Iwinski revealed the date along with the content that will be included with the standard edition of the game. Pick up the regular edition at retain and you'll get the manual, a Witcher 3 compendium, a map and a copy of the game's soundtrack on disc along with the game on a separate disc.
The collector's edition will include the same content as the standard edition, plus a Geralt resin figurine and a hardback artbook packed with the concept art that the Polish studio has created while building the game. It will also include a collectable medallion and the mandatory custom-designed steelbook case.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on February 24th 2015.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan