CD Projekt RED confirms the release date for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
CD Projekt RED has taken the opportunity on their livestreamed Summer Conference to confirm the final release date for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
The studio's CEO Marcin Iwinski revealed the date along with the content that will be included with the standard edition of the game. Pick up the regular edition at retain and you'll get the manual, a Witcher 3 compendium, a map and a copy of the game's soundtrack on disc along with the game on a separate disc.
The collector's edition will include the same content as the standard edition, plus a Geralt resin figurine and a hardback artbook packed with the concept art that the Polish studio has created while building the game. It will also include a collectable medallion and the mandatory custom-designed steelbook case.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on February 24th 2015.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year