CD Projekt RED confirms the release date for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
CD Projekt RED has taken the opportunity on their livestreamed Summer Conference to confirm the final release date for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
The studio's CEO Marcin Iwinski revealed the date along with the content that will be included with the standard edition of the game. Pick up the regular edition at retain and you'll get the manual, a Witcher 3 compendium, a map and a copy of the game's soundtrack on disc along with the game on a separate disc.
The collector's edition will include the same content as the standard edition, plus a Geralt resin figurine and a hardback artbook packed with the concept art that the Polish studio has created while building the game. It will also include a collectable medallion and the mandatory custom-designed steelbook case.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on February 24th 2015.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto