Home entering beta in November
The PlayStation Network's Home persistent world will be entering beta come November, creative director Ron Festejo has revealed.
He told Eurogamer TV that the much-delayed PS3 'social network' is in closed beta presently, which is progressing well, the developers working hard on this ambitious title.
"We have between 8,000 and 10,000 users in this closed beta phase. Around July we’re going to be expanding on the closed beta phase and allowing more people to gradually come in, and then in November this year we’ll be going to the open beta," he said.
The closed beta is also being used as a consultation process, we're told, the community offering their thoughts on the new service - as the team builds towards the open beta.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto