Home entering beta in November
The PlayStation Network's Home persistent world will be entering beta come November, creative director Ron Festejo has revealed.
He told Eurogamer TV that the much-delayed PS3 'social network' is in closed beta presently, which is progressing well, the developers working hard on this ambitious title.
"We have between 8,000 and 10,000 users in this closed beta phase. Around July we’re going to be expanding on the closed beta phase and allowing more people to gradually come in, and then in November this year we’ll be going to the open beta," he said.
The closed beta is also being used as a consultation process, we're told, the community offering their thoughts on the new service - as the team builds towards the open beta.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015