Sony calls time on the PSP
Sony has announced that 2014 will spell the end for their long-running handheld the PSP.
The PSP has had its ups and downs over the years. From a rocky start the PSP finally found it's ground in Japan through ad-hoc multiplayer titles like Monster Hunter. In Europe and North America it was less-well received but it did find a following with fans of JRPGs.
Shipments to retail in the US ceased back in January. Japanese shipments will cease later this month with European shipments ending later on in the year. The PSP will live on in emerging markets in Asia and Latin America for the moment though.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light