Batman: Arkham Knight slides into 2015
Rocksteady has revealed that their final Batman game Batman: Arkham Knight will not be released this year after all.
Rocksteady's Dax Ginn stated on the delay, "Awesome takes time". This translates roughly into the usual, 'we're taking a bit of extra time to polish the game' which is fair enough.
This will probably be for the best as Arkham Knight was originally destined for an October release and October is now looking extremely crowded with Shadow Of Mordor, Driveclub and Evolve coming out then to name but a few. You can probably expect Battlefield: Hardline to toss it's combat helmet into the ring for an October release too.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer