Batman: Arkham Knight slides into 2015
Rocksteady has revealed that their final Batman game Batman: Arkham Knight will not be released this year after all.
Rocksteady's Dax Ginn stated on the delay, "Awesome takes time". This translates roughly into the usual, 'we're taking a bit of extra time to polish the game' which is fair enough.
This will probably be for the best as Arkham Knight was originally destined for an October release and October is now looking extremely crowded with Shadow Of Mordor, Driveclub and Evolve coming out then to name but a few. You can probably expect Battlefield: Hardline to toss it's combat helmet into the ring for an October release too.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday