Batman: Arkham Knight slides into 2015
Rocksteady has revealed that their final Batman game Batman: Arkham Knight will not be released this year after all.
Rocksteady's Dax Ginn stated on the delay, "Awesome takes time". This translates roughly into the usual, 'we're taking a bit of extra time to polish the game' which is fair enough.
This will probably be for the best as Arkham Knight was originally destined for an October release and October is now looking extremely crowded with Shadow Of Mordor, Driveclub and Evolve coming out then to name but a few. You can probably expect Battlefield: Hardline to toss it's combat helmet into the ring for an October release too.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title