Batman: Arkham Knight slides into 2015
Rocksteady has revealed that their final Batman game Batman: Arkham Knight will not be released this year after all.
Rocksteady's Dax Ginn stated on the delay, "Awesome takes time". This translates roughly into the usual, 'we're taking a bit of extra time to polish the game' which is fair enough.
This will probably be for the best as Arkham Knight was originally destined for an October release and October is now looking extremely crowded with Shadow Of Mordor, Driveclub and Evolve coming out then to name but a few. You can probably expect Battlefield: Hardline to toss it's combat helmet into the ring for an October release too.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release