Batman: Arkham Knight slides into 2015
Rocksteady has revealed that their final Batman game Batman: Arkham Knight will not be released this year after all.
Rocksteady's Dax Ginn stated on the delay, "Awesome takes time". This translates roughly into the usual, 'we're taking a bit of extra time to polish the game' which is fair enough.
This will probably be for the best as Arkham Knight was originally destined for an October release and October is now looking extremely crowded with Shadow Of Mordor, Driveclub and Evolve coming out then to name but a few. You can probably expect Battlefield: Hardline to toss it's combat helmet into the ring for an October release too.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though