Pro Evo the third revealed
KCE TYO are promising significant improvements for Pro Evo Soccer 3, which the company officially confirmed today. Konami will be releasing the game exclusively on the PS2 this November.
As befits a series widely regarded as the definitive football experience for console, Pro Evolution Soccer 3 represents a mammoth step forward for the series, with every aspect of the game massively reworked, with new player models, on and off the ball moves and key additions to the Master League incorporated into the new game.
Expanded controls, more in-depth game play options, better aesthetics and a more expansive multiplayer mode are also touted for the third game which should see fans salivating with anticipation.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny