Sony concede PSP needs more games
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe boss David Reeves has told GI.biz that Sony are aware that the PSP format is lacking when it comes to new games.
Speaking at the PlayStation Day in London, he conceded that Sony would like the roster to be somewhat larger than it is.
"Hand on heart, would we like more PSP games? Yes, we would. We really would," he offered, apologetically.
More games for PAL regions are en route from Japan, however: "We’ve seen in the last six months that because of the success of the PSP in Japan many Japanese developers have got some absolutely phenomenal games. They’re not Monster Hunter 2G or things like that, but they are in development and we’ll see them over here."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light