E3 2014: Square Enix announces Final Fantasy Explorers for Nintendo 3DS
Following the surprising reveal of Final Fantasy Type-0 for a PlayStation 4 and Xbox One release (as well as Final Fantasy Agito), Square Enix has revealed the latest trick it had up its sleeve: Final
Fantasy Explorers, as revealed in the latest issue of Jump magazine.
Final Fantasy Explorers will feature multiple jobs, with roles such as Black Mage, White Mage, Monk, and Knight as a few of the familiar professions Final Fantasy veterans should be familiar with. The same
article reveals that a good portion of additional jobs previously featured in the last few games.
Parties will be able to support up to four players for multiplayer adventuring, with each character filling a specific role to better create a cohesive team. Each party will be tasked with defeating various Summons, though word on which will be in the game has not been announced yet.
There's not been a release date confirmed just yet for Final Fantasy Explorers, but it sure would be great if it came it out this year to join the cavalcade of other Final Fantasy goodness we just heard about.
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe