E3 2014: Square Enix announces Final Fantasy Explorers for Nintendo 3DS
Following the surprising reveal of Final Fantasy Type-0 for a PlayStation 4 and Xbox One release (as well as Final Fantasy Agito), Square Enix has revealed the latest trick it had up its sleeve: Final
Fantasy Explorers, as revealed in the latest issue of Jump magazine.
Final Fantasy Explorers will feature multiple jobs, with roles such as Black Mage, White Mage, Monk, and Knight as a few of the familiar professions Final Fantasy veterans should be familiar with. The same
article reveals that a good portion of additional jobs previously featured in the last few games.
Parties will be able to support up to four players for multiplayer adventuring, with each character filling a specific role to better create a cohesive team. Each party will be tasked with defeating various Summons, though word on which will be in the game has not been announced yet.
There's not been a release date confirmed just yet for Final Fantasy Explorers, but it sure would be great if it came it out this year to join the cavalcade of other Final Fantasy goodness we just heard about.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free