Iwata and Fils-Aime show off Mii fighting in Super Smash Bros Wii U, release dates announced for 3DS and Wii U
After an entertaining introduction from Robot Chicken, Nintendo's E3 Digital Event seguewayed into Satoru Iwata and Reggie Fils-Aime battling it out against each other to show of the Mii fighters for Super Smash Bros Wii U.
Nintendo has morphed the Miis slightly to look a bit more like the Xbox Live Avatars in order to match the animations in Super Smash Bros Wii U. The also come in three different classes from Brawler based on Mario, Swordfighter based on Link and Cannonfighter based on MegaMan.
The Mii characters also have customisable special moves chosen from a pool of 32 different special moves so that players can truly express their own unique fighting style.
Super Smash Bros will be released on 3DS on October 3rd and on Wii U in time for Christmas 2014.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released