Iwata and Fils-Aime show off Mii fighting in Super Smash Bros Wii U, release dates announced for 3DS and Wii U
After an entertaining introduction from Robot Chicken, Nintendo's E3 Digital Event seguewayed into Satoru Iwata and Reggie Fils-Aime battling it out against each other to show of the Mii fighters for Super Smash Bros Wii U.
Nintendo has morphed the Miis slightly to look a bit more like the Xbox Live Avatars in order to match the animations in Super Smash Bros Wii U. The also come in three different classes from Brawler based on Mario, Swordfighter based on Link and Cannonfighter based on MegaMan.
The Mii characters also have customisable special moves chosen from a pool of 32 different special moves so that players can truly express their own unique fighting style.
Super Smash Bros will be released on 3DS on October 3rd and on Wii U in time for Christmas 2014.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release