Iwata and Fils-Aime show off Mii fighting in Super Smash Bros Wii U, release dates announced for 3DS and Wii U
After an entertaining introduction from Robot Chicken, Nintendo's E3 Digital Event seguewayed into Satoru Iwata and Reggie Fils-Aime battling it out against each other to show of the Mii fighters for Super Smash Bros Wii U.
Nintendo has morphed the Miis slightly to look a bit more like the Xbox Live Avatars in order to match the animations in Super Smash Bros Wii U. The also come in three different classes from Brawler based on Mario, Swordfighter based on Link and Cannonfighter based on MegaMan.
The Mii characters also have customisable special moves chosen from a pool of 32 different special moves so that players can truly express their own unique fighting style.
Super Smash Bros will be released on 3DS on October 3rd and on Wii U in time for Christmas 2014.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year