Iwata and Fils-Aime show off Mii fighting in Super Smash Bros Wii U, release dates announced for 3DS and Wii U
After an entertaining introduction from Robot Chicken, Nintendo's E3 Digital Event seguewayed into Satoru Iwata and Reggie Fils-Aime battling it out against each other to show of the Mii fighters for Super Smash Bros Wii U.
Nintendo has morphed the Miis slightly to look a bit more like the Xbox Live Avatars in order to match the animations in Super Smash Bros Wii U. The also come in three different classes from Brawler based on Mario, Swordfighter based on Link and Cannonfighter based on MegaMan.
The Mii characters also have customisable special moves chosen from a pool of 32 different special moves so that players can truly express their own unique fighting style.
Super Smash Bros will be released on 3DS on October 3rd and on Wii U in time for Christmas 2014.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan