Iwata and Fils-Aime show off Mii fighting in Super Smash Bros Wii U, release dates announced for 3DS and Wii U
After an entertaining introduction from Robot Chicken, Nintendo's E3 Digital Event seguewayed into Satoru Iwata and Reggie Fils-Aime battling it out against each other to show of the Mii fighters for Super Smash Bros Wii U.
Nintendo has morphed the Miis slightly to look a bit more like the Xbox Live Avatars in order to match the animations in Super Smash Bros Wii U. The also come in three different classes from Brawler based on Mario, Swordfighter based on Link and Cannonfighter based on MegaMan.
The Mii characters also have customisable special moves chosen from a pool of 32 different special moves so that players can truly express their own unique fighting style.
Super Smash Bros will be released on 3DS on October 3rd and on Wii U in time for Christmas 2014.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free