E3 2014: The Sims 4 allows players to give Sims their own traits
The Sims are back and better than ever with the release of The Sims 4, the first entry in the series that will grant players the ability to truly create the Sims they've always wanted to create.
An entire bevy of customization options will be available for players, and for the first time ever, you'll be able to assign traits to your Sims, which will in turn dictate their behavior and individual personalities.
The Sims 4 will launch on PC on September 2nd in North America and September 5th in Europe.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine