E3 2014: The Sims 4 allows players to give Sims their own traits
The Sims are back and better than ever with the release of The Sims 4, the first entry in the series that will grant players the ability to truly create the Sims they've always wanted to create.
An entire bevy of customization options will be available for players, and for the first time ever, you'll be able to assign traits to your Sims, which will in turn dictate their behavior and individual personalities.
The Sims 4 will launch on PC on September 2nd in North America and September 5th in Europe.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer