E3 2014: The Sims 4 allows players to give Sims their own traits
The Sims are back and better than ever with the release of The Sims 4, the first entry in the series that will grant players the ability to truly create the Sims they've always wanted to create.
An entire bevy of customization options will be available for players, and for the first time ever, you'll be able to assign traits to your Sims, which will in turn dictate their behavior and individual personalities.
The Sims 4 will launch on PC on September 2nd in North America and September 5th in Europe.
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergame
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest