E3 2014: The Sims 4 allows players to give Sims their own traits
The Sims are back and better than ever with the release of The Sims 4, the first entry in the series that will grant players the ability to truly create the Sims they've always wanted to create.
An entire bevy of customization options will be available for players, and for the first time ever, you'll be able to assign traits to your Sims, which will in turn dictate their behavior and individual personalities.
The Sims 4 will launch on PC on September 2nd in North America and September 5th in Europe.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree