E3 2014: The Sims 4 allows players to give Sims their own traits
The Sims are back and better than ever with the release of The Sims 4, the first entry in the series that will grant players the ability to truly create the Sims they've always wanted to create.
An entire bevy of customization options will be available for players, and for the first time ever, you'll be able to assign traits to your Sims, which will in turn dictate their behavior and individual personalities.
The Sims 4 will launch on PC on September 2nd in North America and September 5th in Europe.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III