Sunset Overdrive coming at the end of October
Insomniac's Ted Price has jumped on to Microsoft's E3 stage to reveal a host of details on their upcoming Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive.
The game is like a cross between Jet Set Radio and Bulletstorm taking players across a colourful world filled with monsters created by a contaminated energy drink.
Sunset Overdrive will launch on the Xbox One on October the 28th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year