Sunset Overdrive coming at the end of October
Insomniac's Ted Price has jumped on to Microsoft's E3 stage to reveal a host of details on their upcoming Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive.
The game is like a cross between Jet Set Radio and Bulletstorm taking players across a colourful world filled with monsters created by a contaminated energy drink.
Sunset Overdrive will launch on the Xbox One on October the 28th.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May