Sunset Overdrive coming at the end of October
Insomniac's Ted Price has jumped on to Microsoft's E3 stage to reveal a host of details on their upcoming Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive.
The game is like a cross between Jet Set Radio and Bulletstorm taking players across a colourful world filled with monsters created by a contaminated energy drink.
Sunset Overdrive will launch on the Xbox One on October the 28th.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update