Sunset Overdrive coming at the end of October
Insomniac's Ted Price has jumped on to Microsoft's E3 stage to reveal a host of details on their upcoming Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive.
The game is like a cross between Jet Set Radio and Bulletstorm taking players across a colourful world filled with monsters created by a contaminated energy drink.
Sunset Overdrive will launch on the Xbox One on October the 28th.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access