Sunset Overdrive coming at the end of October
Insomniac's Ted Price has jumped on to Microsoft's E3 stage to reveal a host of details on their upcoming Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive.
The game is like a cross between Jet Set Radio and Bulletstorm taking players across a colourful world filled with monsters created by a contaminated energy drink.
Sunset Overdrive will launch on the Xbox One on October the 28th.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny