E3 2014: Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC coming to the Xbox first
Microsoft's Phil Spencer has introduced the first look at the gameplay of Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Along with the unveiling he announced that Microsoft and Activision will be continuing their partnership to bring the downloadable content for Call Of Duty to Xbox gamers first. This is not really much of a surprise as the partnership has worked well for both companies since they began the agreement.
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 11th world wide.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny