E3 2014: Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC coming to the Xbox first
Microsoft's Phil Spencer has introduced the first look at the gameplay of Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Along with the unveiling he announced that Microsoft and Activision will be continuing their partnership to bring the downloadable content for Call Of Duty to Xbox gamers first. This is not really much of a surprise as the partnership has worked well for both companies since they began the agreement.
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 11th world wide.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side