E3 2014: Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC coming to the Xbox first
Microsoft's Phil Spencer has introduced the first look at the gameplay of Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Along with the unveiling he announced that Microsoft and Activision will be continuing their partnership to bring the downloadable content for Call Of Duty to Xbox gamers first. This is not really much of a surprise as the partnership has worked well for both companies since they began the agreement.
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 11th world wide.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today