E3 2014: Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC coming to the Xbox first
Microsoft's Phil Spencer has introduced the first look at the gameplay of Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Along with the unveiling he announced that Microsoft and Activision will be continuing their partnership to bring the downloadable content for Call Of Duty to Xbox gamers first. This is not really much of a surprise as the partnership has worked well for both companies since they began the agreement.
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 11th world wide.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year