E3 2014: Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC coming to the Xbox first
Microsoft's Phil Spencer has introduced the first look at the gameplay of Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Along with the unveiling he announced that Microsoft and Activision will be continuing their partnership to bring the downloadable content for Call Of Duty to Xbox gamers first. This is not really much of a surprise as the partnership has worked well for both companies since they began the agreement.
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 11th world wide.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network