Don't Starve: Giant Edition is stomping onto the PS Vita
Klei Entertainment has announced that their quirky survive 'em up Don't Starve will be coming to the PS Vita.
Since Don't Starve arrived on the PS4 earlier this year everyone who's played it has been clamouring to play a dedicated version of the game on the PS Vita rather than playing it via Remote Play so Klei has decided to do just that.
There is extra good news here as the PS Vita version of Don't Starve will include the upcoming expansion pack Reign Of Giants which adds new seasons, more dangerous creatures and giants to the already tough survival conditions. They also announced that Reign Of Giants will be coming to for the PS4 version of Don't Starve as well for those eager for a bigger challenge on the big screen.
There's no release date for Don't Starve: Giant Edition on the PS Vita or the Reign Of Giants expansion on the PS4 but seeing as it's in beta over on Steam Early Access at the moment hopefully they will be released some time later this year.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free