Don't Starve: Giant Edition is stomping onto the PS Vita
Klei Entertainment has announced that their quirky survive 'em up Don't Starve will be coming to the PS Vita.
Since Don't Starve arrived on the PS4 earlier this year everyone who's played it has been clamouring to play a dedicated version of the game on the PS Vita rather than playing it via Remote Play so Klei has decided to do just that.
There is extra good news here as the PS Vita version of Don't Starve will include the upcoming expansion pack Reign Of Giants which adds new seasons, more dangerous creatures and giants to the already tough survival conditions. They also announced that Reign Of Giants will be coming to for the PS4 version of Don't Starve as well for those eager for a bigger challenge on the big screen.
There's no release date for Don't Starve: Giant Edition on the PS Vita or the Reign Of Giants expansion on the PS4 but seeing as it's in beta over on Steam Early Access at the moment hopefully they will be released some time later this year.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update